How Can Pastors Use Transcripts?
- To help create books.
- To help create blogs on your website or for newsletters.
- To keep a printable version of something that will last a lifetime, thus capturing your words of life for other generations.
- They are keyword searchable. (No more accidentally telling the same story you just told 6 months ago.)
- They can be archived and cataloged electronically.
- They can be indexed by search engines. Search engines cannot index audio files.
- They will be much smaller file sizes than mp3s.
- They can be used for closed captioning of television broadcasts, web media, video-sharing sites, DVDs, and videos.
At Christian Transcription by Cindy, we are Bible literate and we speak your spiritual language—the Language of Truth
Having a solid Biblical foundation, you will find a team of Christians with over a half a century of biblical training.
For all of your Christian transcription needs, please call me. I would be happy to put together a package for you and your ministry to meet your vision for the Kingdom of God.
In His Service,
Cindy Seip, Founder and Lead Transcriptionist
Christian Transcription by Cindy